Real Reviews from Google
BOSS Concrete Construction LLC
4.9 179 reviews
- CindySew ★★★★★ 2 years ago Boss Concrete is an awesome company. After researching their company I filled out a request online for a bid on my project. It was great to get a phone call later that day from Marcos. After receiving and accepting their bid we were placed on a scheduled tentative month and date, They were prompt and communicated every step of the way. Their bid was fair and competitive. Brian and Marcos were on site several times during the project and James was always there to see the project through to completion. … More Stress free project due to the professionalism of Boss Concrete.
- Delena Hudson ★★★★★ a year ago Boss repaired a large section of my driveway. The job was completed the same day. They did a beautiful job and matched the design of the existing driveway perfectly.
The foreman went above and beyond to assist me in making sure the new section was barricaded off properly.
My existing driveway was very dirty after the work was done. I was assured that it would be cleaned after the new side dried. Look, I didn’t even know they had come back out. They cleaned the driveway took up and disposed of the … More railings and planks AND even put moved the barrier stuff to its proper place!
Thank you so much for an easy and awesome experience Boss!
- Jessica Saggio Forgino ★★★★★ a month ago BOSS is a top-notch company that does quality work. We picked them out of several companies that quoted us because of their attention to detail and individualized plan for our particular property, which has considerable slope. They did the work quickly, communicated clearly and were very kind. My only complaint is they were booked out pretty far so it took a minute for them to get us, but that's probably because they are the best around.
- George Boyd ★★★★★ 3 years ago This was a large residential project (20 cubic yards of concrete). Project included demolition of a portion of an existing driveway, replacing that portion and extending the driveway. Site conditions were challenging. The demolition and installation crew was on-time and worked as a team to accomplish a significant amount of work in one day. In spite of leaves continually blowing onto the unfinished slab, the crew worked diligently to ensure a perfect finish. The clean-up crew did a great job … More stripping forms and removing debris. They even washed the existing driveway that got really muddy the day before. Very pleased and would highly recommend.
- Dan Furbee ★★★★★ a year ago Arrived on time and worked consistently to get the job done. Was always keep informed of what was going to be done.
- Kyle Drescher ★★★★★ 4 months ago Boss Concrete are professionals & do excellent work! I hired Marcos & Co. @ Boss to build a horseshoe driveway at my residence. I love the way it turned out! I will use them again and recommend to anyone in need of quality concrete work.
- Chris Milani ★★★★★ a year ago Hired Boss to repair 60ft of Driveway, add walkway, concrete surround of existing deck, & pour slab for Garage.
Very professional. Answered phone, text & email questions promptly. James was on site for all visits and answered ALL my questions. Great guys and quality work. I will hire them again.
- Eddie Costa ★★★★★ a year ago Outstanding...from the beginning of the project to the end. Brain came out looked at my driveway and pointed out why my driveway was cracked and in very poor shape...and what needed to be done so I wouldn’t have this problem in the future...The crew was great they were very respectful of my property, they kept the work area clean and I was informed of everything that was going on from demolition of the old driveway to the pouring of the new concrete... Just an outstanding experience. For the price … More that I paid the workmanship was great. I would always hear how great Boss concrete was and I’m happy I gave them the job... They did a great job and they really take pride in what they do the end product really shows it. Would highly highly recommend...
- Michael Linzbach ★★★★★ 3 years ago I shopped around to 7 different concrete companies for my driveway repair. BOSS was almost the cheapest of the 7, but they came so highly recommended and were so professional in their communication ability that it easily made up for the slight increase in price. They proved to me that they know what they are doing.
- CindySew ★★★★★ 2 years ago