For those of you not aware, I was raised here in Fayette County… I attended Oak Grove, Huddleston, and Peachtree City Elementary Schools, Whitewater Middle, and Sandy Creek High School (Why so many elementary schools? It’s a long story). I learned to drive on Fayette County roads, and my first job was at the Little Caesars Pizza off Crosstown (now it’s a nail salon).
I’m proud that BOSS Concrete has been a part of fixing up our hometown infrastructure over the last decade. Recently we’ve worked on:
- Frederick Brown Jr Amphitheater
- Peachtree City Police Department
- Peachtree Athletic Center
- Glenloch Skate Park
- Community Garden
- Glenloch Pool renovations
- Drake field Pavillion
- Lake Peachtree Dam Project
- Spyglass Boak Dock
- Spyglass Island Bridge and sidewalks
- Cart Path repairs, tunnel repairs, sidewalks & storm drain infrastructure
And thats just in Peachtree City. I appreciate the trust that local counties and municipalities across south Atlanta have placed in us to install and repair their concrete and masonry. In the same way that we serve them, we can also serve you. Let us bring our experience and professionalism to your next project!