Real Reviews from Google
BOSS Concrete Construction LLC
4.9 189 reviews
- Tom Samoden ★★★★★ a month ago BOSS Concrete repaired sections of our driveway which had buckled due to tree root damage. Not only did they cut out and replace the damaged concrete but made sure that all offending roots were removed as well. (The trees had been removed previously). I was pleased with the results and further pleased that we were able to use a hometown company.
- Dan Furbee ★★★★★ 2 years ago Arrived on time and worked consistently to get the job done. Was always keep informed of what was going to be done.
- Marshall Bryant ★★★★★ 3 years ago BOSS Concrete is the real deal! In an era of contractors over promising and under delivering these guys are a breath of fresh air. It is nice to find a company that does what they say they will do and performs the work as they said they would. They are clean and respectful of your property. I would highly recommend this company to whomever is looking for professional concrete work.
- Jennifer McCarthy ★★★★★ 3 years ago This was an easy, straightforward process from start to finish to replace part of our driveway. Great team to work with, very professional. Even fit us in the schedule earlier than planned. Thank you! Would highly recommend.
- Jessica Saggio Forgino ★★★★★ 4 months ago BOSS is a top-notch company that does quality work. We picked them out of several companies that quoted us because of their attention to detail and individualized plan for our particular property, which has considerable slope. They did the work quickly, communicated clearly and were very kind. My only complaint is they were booked out pretty far so it took a minute for them to get us, but that's probably because they are the best around.
- Kymberly Turco ★★★★★ in the last week Boss is the BOSS when it comes to concrete! Marcos was prompt to assess our project needs and turned around a reasonable quote within a few days. David was great to work with regarding scheduling. Within a couple of weeks we had our front entrance steps and walkway repaired with an added brick landing pad. Boss sourced the bricks for the landing pad to complement the existing porch and stairs bricks. Nice touch, Boss! No more slanted stairs that were pulling away from the porch, and no more trip … More hazard on the walkway! Thank you for caring about our project and doing great work. I highly recommend Boss Concrete for any size job.
- Diane Manning ★★★★★ 3 years ago I have used BOSS Concrete in the past and have always been happy with the outcome. We needed some Parking Lot repair work done and Brian was the person I called. They are on time, friendly and a hard working group of guys. I always had my phone or text messages returned in a timely manner. Its nice to know their are still companies out there who have good work ethic's. I would definitely recommend this company !
- CindySew ★★★★★ 2 years ago Boss Concrete is an awesome company. After researching their company I filled out a request online for a bid on my project. It was great to get a phone call later that day from Marcos. After receiving and accepting their bid we were placed on a scheduled tentative month and date, They were prompt and communicated every step of the way. Their bid was fair and competitive. Brian and Marcos were on site several times during the project and James was always there to see the project through to completion. … More Stress free project due to the professionalism of Boss Concrete.
- Mike Doyle ★★★★★ 3 years ago The BOSS Concrete team did an outstanding job in removing our existing driveway and replacing it. They worked closely with us in scheduling the project and providing excellent suggestions regarding drainage and add-ons, including adding a turn-around to provide more parking space and enable more convenient access to the street. Our driveway drainage was improved considerably. We were thoroughly impressed by the quality of the end product and would highly recommend BOSS Concrete to any one in need … More of concrete work.
- Tom Samoden ★★★★★ a month ago